Thursday, May 31, 2007

School is officially out today. Trevor went for a few hours just to sign yearbooks and hang out with his friends, Corbin has a few signatures in his yearbook and thinks the whole idea is dumb so he stayed home today. Kortney wore a white t-shirt and took a sharpie with the intention of having her friends sign her t-shirt. Trent and Korinn just went to say goodbye to their teachers and because mom said. So I am curious as to where the signing of the yearbooks began. I also find it interesting that in 20+ years the comments haven't changed. It is still "have a great summer, see ya next year." On the other hand what are they going to say.

I wanted to add pictures but I can't find the usb cable for my camera. I guess I will have to make a trip to Best Buy. So stay tuned for pictures.

No comments: