Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Well another day come and gone. Unlike Wendy, I like the one day a year when I should be able to sit and read, watch a movie, whatever and hope that someone else will take over my duties. Unfortunately that did not happen this year. Although the boys, meaning Corbin and Trevor, did try, I was still in much demand by my younger two. I did steal away for an hour or so with Tammy and went over and planted flowers at moms grave. Sorry everyone the flower bed is full. Or maybe I should say your welcome. We drove around the old neighborhood. It was weird to drive and not really recognize much of anything anymore. I probably should have stopped and visited Bev, she was my second mom, but oh well. When I got back, Corbin was nice and actually barbequed some pretty good steaks. I just love a good steak. Then it was a good ending to an ok day with the season finale of Survivor.

No comments: