Sunday, May 13, 2007

I've been tagged

Three characters I would like to be....

Jordan Cavenaugh (Jordans Landing):she's smart, brave, and sticks to her convictions.
Eve Dallas (Death series by J.D. Robb): She's courageous, and strong.
Blonde girl on friends(can't remember her name at the moment) she is fun, quirky, not worried about what others think.

Three characters I would like to meet....

The Steele family from Work and Glory series.
Roarke (Death series by J.D. Robb)
Any character played by Meg Ryan or Sandra Bullock (I love both actresses)

Three character that scare me....

Can't think of any. Although the Umpas from Willy Wonka scared the dickens out of me when I was 4.


I will tag April, Heidi, and Holly B. (Yes Scott, your daughter).

2 comments:

The Brenchley's said...

does Heidi have a blog page?

Heidi said...

well I guess i will have to get a blog page but can I move first??????

just one more weekend in this place so maybe not weekend. but soon it will be over and i can pretend to join the real adult world??

heidi