Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Birthdays a plenty!

May is a wonderful yet busy month for us. It seems that there is something to celebrate each week. May 5 was my anniversary and it past with only a small amount of regret and sadness. Thank you Alisa and Becky you are wonderful friends. Best friend Trudy has her birthday a few days later, and she is one year closer to the big 40. Happy birthday to Kortney, Kaycee and Mom all on the 14th, Wendy, Kortney says thank you for the dollar and the card, same to you Natasha. Then we are on to Greg, Happy birthday today.

I celebrated mother's day today with Emily. We went to Home Depot to get some things and when they were unavailable decided to get Pedicures and nails. I love being pampered and nails make me feel like a girl.

I am not sure if there are any more birthdays this month but if there are Happy Birthday!!!!

One more thing, school is out in 2 1/2 weeks. Should we start celebrating now? Time to sleep in!!!!

No comments: