Friday, November 21, 2008

So I guess I should update my own blog. Heidi is right, I rarely have time to blog, either read or write. In fact right now I am sitting in English class listening to presentations and figure I should be able to do both.

Life is pretty busy right now. I have been planning my schedule both for school and work and trying to get them to work together. Not this time. I will be going to school everyday next semester, which means laundry will be done at night and the house will always be a mess. Oh well, the kids will have to pitch in.

The kids are doing well. Corbin, Trevor and Kortney all made honor roll, Kortney even got straight A's. She was very excited about that. Corbin, and I, are both excited that he received a full tuition scholarship to Snow College, based on his grades and ACT score. He is a great example for all of us. My kids will be hearing about the importance of good grades due to this. He now just needs to worry about housing, which is very cheap, and food. He is going to try for other scholarships to help cover those expenses.

We hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and eat lots of turkey!

3 comments:

goldmania said...

That was actually nice of Heidi to blog for ya. She actually likes to clean also so let her do as much as she wants. :) There is an end to school so just keep doing your best. Wish we could see ya'll sometime during the holidays. Guess you'll have to just fly out here. :) That sounds funny. Anyway, have a great Thanksgiving. If you want to have a better time on a trip, gotta hang with us cool New Yorkers, JK. The time stuff does stink. it's close enough we should all go sometime.

Tammy said...

Way to go Corbin. Does he know what he wants to major in yet? I agree with Kristin, you should have Heidi help clean your house she is over there enough and her kids do there fair share of messing it up. Besides she does like to clean. I guess that is what happens when you aren't hounded to clean as a kid huh.

Nancy Boyce said...

Congratulations to Corbin on his scholarship. It was fun to see you in Camarillo a few weeks ago.