Thursday, November 20, 2008

What to do.............

So what would you do if you had someones computer and it went straight to their blog page? Well you would put in a blog for them, (you all know you would) I was using Debbie's laptop to catch up on my blogs. I in to my site and was reading blogs. Well I need to update my names as my brother is changing his site. Anyway I went in to sign in and it brought me straight to here. I will update a little bit for her. She is really busy with school, work and kids. At the moment she is at a play with Trevor,Kortney, and Kenzie. Its a play that the high school is putting on and her neighbor is in it. The play is Beauty and the Beast. I am here watching here kids and Survivor.I think that I will also fold some of her laundry, as I have nothing better to do.

As for Thanksgiving, she is having dinner here at her house. My family will be here, mainly because the Seahawks play the Cowboys which are Mike and Corbin's teams! Sad I know but to me its not a holiday without lots of family. She will also have Dentin's parents over, I am not sure about his brother thats still here but probably him too. We will then peruse the newspaper to see what deals are out there and yep, Black Friday here we come!!!!

I guess I better stop now and figure out how to get on my own site.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: