Friday, December 12, 2008

Tis the Season

Today is Friday and instead of going to school today was set aside as a study day for finals. I spent the last three days studying for a math test and still I'm not sure if I passed. I decided to take the day off and go shopping. I had done very little since Thanksgiving and was reminded at the dentist (did I mention that I broke a tooth and had to get a crown, merry Christmas to me.) that Christmas is only 2 weeks away. Needless to say I dragged Heidi along for company and we went to several stores. I believe I got most and then some for everyone on my list.

Family members, dad could use a new wallet, bilfold style, early movies with Chuck Norris or Charles Bronson (Yes, I'm serious), movie passes are always a good idea, and maybe black socks. Those first items were suggestions from Euniece

Korinn's birthday is next week, she is going to be 8 and getting baptized on Jan 3. She really wants Grandpa Brenchley to baptize and confirm her. I am trying to get her to allow Corbin to do the baptism so dad won't have to get wet, we will see. Of course you are all invited to join us.

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Really, the 3rd?? That's one day AFTER we leave :( Sad for us!

goldmania said...

Hey, I can't believe she's that big already. I'm sure the tests went fine. Enjoy the break.

Tammy said...

You have got to be kidding Chuck Norris? I happen to love Chuck Norris movies but never thought dad liked them. Well I guess I can go and get him a copy of the one we just bought its a dvd with the three "The presidents Men" (I think thats the name) movies on it.