Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's a new month

Ok, so I just realized that my last few posts were saved not posted. So here is about our trip to D.C.

Well I just noticed it has been a month since my last post. This why I don't write in a journal. I realize it is important but I really don't like to write. The kids and I had a great time in D.C. My only complaint would be that everything closed early. The city pretty much shuts down at 5:30 pm. Now I can understand the government buildings but the museums as well? What about all of us tourists that want to put in a full day. It really limited us on what we could see. Also if I could do it again I would probably leave home Korinn and maybe even Trent. There was alot of walking and they got tired. Trevor was really good about giving piggy back rides but Corbin complained about a hurt shoulder and wasn't very willing. I plan to go back without the kids so I can spend more time looking and reading. I think the younger kids liked the monuments best. Corbin seemed to enjoy the war monuments and Arlington National Cemetary. He had the camera and took most of the pictures. Too bad they have very few people in them. I'm not really sure about Trevor and Kortney. Trevor had fun in the Air and Space Museum. There is an interactive section that you can try out a bunch of things dealing mainly with air currents. Why planes fly

No comments: