Saturday, February 3, 2007

super bowl

We are a football loving family. Well a few of us are anyway. Tomorrow is d-day and unfortunately none of our teams are playing. I had actually forgotten all about it until Corbin called to remind me to get a bunch of junk food for the game. We are on our own this year. No company. It will just be Corbin and I watching the game. We shouldn't need to many goodies.

I went to check out a car I was interested in buying. It's a toyota corolla. The dealership wanted 7,000 for it. It was in pretty good condition and low miles, but they were unwilling to haggle. It also makes an interesting sound. I don't know if it is a normal sound for a small car (I have been driving large vehicles for about 10 years now) but it made me a little nervous. How I wish I had a man that knew something about cars. I am a little scared buying a used car. Maybe I should just get something new, can't really afford it, but would take care of some of the stress.

Have a great day!!

No comments: