Wednesday, February 14, 2007

S.A.D.

It's Valentines Day and I have decided that there is no other "holiday" that slams it in your face that you are single quite like Valentine's Day. So my friend, who is single, has given this day a new name. It is S.A.D. "single Appreciation Day!!" I thought that was hilarious. I haven't really felt too bad today. I think because I have been crazy busy today. Between parties at school, church meetings, and the crazy after school time I haven't really thought much about what today signifies.

Denton always did this day pretty good. When we were to poor to go out, he would help with dinner. There was always flowers, or some kind of gift. It was usually a good day for me. There were times that I would make it a special day for him. You know the usual give and take. I tried to make it special for the kids, we went to dinner, Tepanyaki's, the older kids liked it and the younger ones at least behaved, goodie bags on their pillows, and a hug or an I Love You. Pretty good day you might say.

Hope the rest of you had a good day, and in case no one said it "I LOVE YOU" Have a happy day!!!!

No comments: