Monday, March 2, 2009

Taking time......

So usually when I am working and it is slow they offer a lot of VTO (voluntary time off) but for some reason not today. Which actually is a good thing because with all the time between calls I have been able to get up to date with the blogs. I have even had time to read extended family members like Joe & Misha, Corey and his family, ect. Can I say how much I love blogs. We started trying out facebook but to be honest I really don't care what so & so's friend is doing. I love being able to keep up on the family with what little extra time I do have these days. I will admit facebook is quick if you only have a minute.

With so much to do and so little time to do it, it is sometimes hard to take the time. I am grateful for Kristen, who must have all kinds of time (right:]), for putting together the family blog. What a great thing. Now just think if everyone participated. WOW!!!!

Anyway life is good and of course crazy busy just like the rest of you. I am looking forward to some much need me time in a few weeks. I am taking off for a long weekend with noone and nothing but my books (not school books) and my swimsuit to parts warmer than here to lay in the sun, soak up some vitamin b, and read to my hearts content. No you cannot come. I do love you though.

1 comment:

goldmania said...

You are so funny.:) Sadly I do have quite a bit of time. I still never feel like I do anything though except clean house and play toys. Wish I was there to help you out a little. Have a good week. :)