Monday, December 15, 2008

Ooops....

Hold on if shopping for dad. In the car on the way to April's Saturday I found out that it is not Chuck Norris but Clint Eastwood. So if you went out and bought a bunch of Chuck Norris movies take them back and exchange them for Clint Eastwood, actually it sounded like you would be safe with any old western.

The family party was lonely without everyone there. I sure wish we could all get together, put our own selfish interests aside and just enjoy one anothers company. Maybe that is too much to ask.

How about we all get together for Thanksgiving next year. It's a pretty harmless Holiday, and plenty of time to get back home. Just a thought.

Ok, so I am in the process of taking a break from studying for finals. I realized earlier today that my math final is tomorrow not Wednesday. I had planned to finish everything else today and focus on math tomorrow. No such luck, oh well, hopefully it will come back to me. I have fried my brain for tonight and now I am going to bed. Maybe if I sleep on my math book I will absorb it in my sleep? Wouldn't that be nice.

Now for my next stresser. Corbin has a girlfriend. Yes, it is true. In fact he has spent the last two evenings, plus every day last week with her, and the week before that, you get the picture. He is with her all the time. She is a nice girl but really, what can they have to talk about. If they aren't together then they are texting. It's been a while since I was his age but don't they get sick of each other? I keep telling him that if he keeps this up he is going to have to buy her a pretty nice Christmas gift or else they will be sick of each other and break up. We can hope.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm sorry you think I didn't go to the party for my own selfish reasons but a house over my head, and utilities do come first for me. It is the middle of winter and does get awful cold outside. So I guess we all now know who the selfish one is. Plus not knowing anything about it till 3 days before, and that was only when and where, doesn't help.

Heidi said...

Wow Debbie I think you started a fight!!! LOL. Tammy is kind of right but she knew mor then 3 days before, because I talked to her about it after I got the email. Which was at the first of December. To all the other familyt members that live close, she is right we do need to think of each other, and help out when we can. But also if you are planning things then PLAN them and not just throw them together like you just dont care!!!!! FYI I am in charge for next year and I am already planning, so expect your Gift list in January that way you wont have any excuses about why you cant get a gift!!!!!

Tammy said...

Your right Heidi I was exagurating the 3 days. That asside, I never did get info on what to bring or if we were doing a gift exchange. Even if I had I still would have worked vs a party. I'm sorry but my lively hood comes first.