Thursday, September 13, 2007

September is here!!!

I have decided that I love September. The weather is cooling down, nights with the windows open, the leaves are changing, and yes, school is in session. I am so enjoying that fact. I also love September for the football. I am quickly becoming an avid football fan. I have always enjoyed watching and even playing a little football. Which helped being married to an avid Cowboys fan. But lately I have really looked forward to going to Corbins games, watching BYU and USC on tv and even the occasional Cowboy game. I will be sorely dissappointed when Corbin graduates and there is no more football to watch. At least in person.

It is official I am a student at UVSC. It doesn't become UVU until next year. I am sort of enjoying it but I think I will actually take classes at the school next semester. I find I am missing the actual speaking to fellow classmates. In English we spend alot of time discussing, via the internet, different ideas but it really is not the same. Math, so far, is a breeze. Once I got back into thinking with equasions. So far so good. I am thinking more seriously about a nursing career. It really does make sense. Next semester I will be taking a biology class so we will see if I have the aptitude for it. If not I don't know where I will go. Probably buisness.

The reunion was fun. Most of you that would read this were there. Sean, I hear, is healing and the 4-wheelers survived and no extra cost to me.

Trevor and I went to see Foreigner, Styx and Def Leopard. I had originally planned on taking Corbin but he had a game. Trevor love Styx and was falling asleep during Def Leopard, along with friend Marianne and her daughter Tania. I had a headache and a paper due so we left. As we were leaving, of course, my favorite songs came on and then I was dissappointed that I missed them. All though, I think I prefer to listen to the CD's than see them live. I think the best was Styx, probably because we knew most of their songs and they were easier on the ears.

Greg and Natasha, we loved having you as company, you are welcome any time! Gavin is adorable, quite the little explorer.

Well my carpets and furniture is currently being cleaned and I have another paper to write so I will end, by the way Wendy, the leaves are starting to change isn't it time for a visit?

No comments: