Monday, September 24, 2007

Change is a good thing.

Well it seems as if everyones lives have gotten busy in the last few days. There have been no updates to the usual writers so since I don't want to study I will update. I really need to figure out how to post pictures so I can add some.

Ok, I had an epiphany today. I was going out to get a drink and it hit me, I love change. I thrive on it. That would explain why I move about every two years, why I have five kids, and why I love living in Utah. I was getting a drink at Chevron and looked out over the mountains and there it was.....SNOW!!!!!! It gave me a giddy feeling, the excitement of change. Change in the weather, seasons, ect. I love the change. I get to pull out my sweaters, the flys will all die, no more mosquitoes to wreak havoc on our evenings. Pretty soon it will be getting dark at 5:00 and therefore dinner will be on time, and so will bedtime. Just think we can start eating the comfort foods that I love. Chili, stew, fried chicken, roasts, and it doesn't have to be a special occasion. Of course, it also means I will have to invite someone over to join us because my kids hate most of that stuff, but I love it. Maybe I should move to Montana. After all it snows there most of the year, or is at least cold, and besides I have been here a couple of years and my carpets are dirty and I need to paint. Yep, sounds like it's time to move. Oh, wait, I have kids and they will kill me if I move them again. Anyone want to come over and paint? I will make chili or something equally comforting.

1 comment:

robi said...

If you'll help me paint (and teach me how) I'll help you paint. As for the carpets, hire that out. It's easy to do and easier than doing it yourself.