Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring break is coming

So I finally added the pictures of Korinn now I will update you on our activities.

The girls are enjoying their dance classes and will be having a performance in May. Trent is getting ready to advance to a yellow belt in Karate, and trying to learn his recital piece for piano. Trevor and Corbin are both in track and just today I noticed that Trevor has almost caught up with Corbin in height. Only about 4 in to go. He passed me up a while ago.

This next week is Spring Break and the older kids and I are off to New York to visit Greg and Natasha and to see the sights. We are trying out the flight benefits with Jetblue, and hopefully all will go well. I am a little concerned about the return flt, but so far there are plenty of seats. After we get back Trevor and Corbin want to go to California to visit their friends there. If it works out they will go by themselves Friday returning Sunday or Monday. It should be quite the week. I have promised Trent and Korinn a flight to San Diego to stay for a few days with a friend there after we get back and I find out when testing is.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Hurrah! We can't wait to see you guys!