Thursday, October 18, 2007

1st day at JetBlue

Ok, so I got the job with Jetblue and today was my first day. It started at 5:30 am when I woke up and showered. Can I tell you that it has been a very long time that I got up that early on purpose. I was a little anxious about leaving the kids to themselves so I had Arleene come over and make sure everyone was dressed and brushed before going to school. We started orientation at 7 am. The beginning was great. They are a fun group of people but after lunch my brain was mush and of course that was when they covered the important stuff. Things like benefits and harassment. It was nice to be in a room full of adults and talking about something other than what is on disney.

By the way for those of you who don't know the adults are going to be celebrating Dad's 70th birthday on Saturday the 27th at 1pm. We will be going to lunch at Los Hermanos. I will be taking care of Dad's meal but the rest of you are on your own. Let me know if you can come so I can make the reservations ASAP. I asked what kind of gifts he would like and you know dad the answer was not much. He did say he liked movie passes or dinner gift cards. I was also thinking that Deseret book is probably a safe bet.

No comments: